Service together with Lift-Manager
- Nationwide service network for various types of work platforms throughout Germany and in Austria, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Slovenia and Poland in conjunction with Rothlehner.
- 17 service vehicles with an extensive range of service equipment based at 8 Service Stations throughout Germany
- Safety inspections of work platforms compliant with BGR 500 (German Trade Association Regulation) in accordance with BGG 945 (German Trade Association Regulation)
- Inspection and maintenance of material handling equipment in accordance with BGV D27
- Expert damage appraisals in cooperation with renowned insurers and experts if necessary
- Maintenance and repair work of all types of elevating work platforms from various manufacturers
- Reconditioning of used machines and complete renovations to customer specifications
- Optical preparation with our in-house painting facility
- Hydraulic hose replacement and assessment, quickly and reasonably
- Oil conversion to bio-oil with the issue of certificates and super fine filtration of hydraulic fluids
- Collection and delivery service of your work platform by one of our fleet
All inspections and maintenance work are accompanied by PVI measures (scheduled, preventative, repair), in order to recognise and remedy any wear at an early stage.
Our objective is the fault-free, permanent operation of machines.
Spare parts service
- Extensive stocking of spare parts in two main warehouses with 7 employees
- International contacts to suppliers for various brands and types
- Fast response times to your requests
- 24 hour express spare part shipping (also parts from other manufacturers)
Service telephone hotline
- Service hotline 0700-20406075, including fault analysis and trouble-shooting via telephone
- Telephone emergency service also outside of business hours, Sundays and public holidays