- Since the middle of the 1970’s everything at Rothlehner Arbeitsbühnen GmbH has revolved around „work platforms„.
- In 1976, Manfred Rothlehner started with his first 10m work platform, and over the years a wealth of valuable practical experience has been accumulated in the areas of trade applications, tree surgery and work platform hire. In the meantime, our work platform fleet includes machines with a working height of up to 45m.
- Following many years of commitment in Bavaria, Rothlehner took over the distribution for DENKA-LIFT in Germany in 1988, and since 1993 also in various other neighbouring countries.
- At the beginning of 1990’s, Rothlehner subsidiaries were founded in Austria, Poland and the former Czechoslovakia.
- In 1996, Rothlehner Arbeitsbühnen GmbH invested in PB Lifttechnik GmbH.
- In May 2001, our entire Service division was merged with our affiliated service company, Roland Jäkel GmbH. This became “Lift-Manager GmbH Arbeitsbühnenservice“, a Service provider with over 60 employees and branches throughout Germany. Since then, our portfolio has continued to expand further and the marketing of used machines has been intensified.
- In 2005, the Falcon Spider (compact machines in wheeled and caterpillar versions) product series, Bluelift caterpillar machines and GSRtruck-mounted work platforms were all added to our portfolio.
- In July 2009, Rothlehner Arbeitsbühnen GmbH took over the sales of BrontoSkylift truck-mounted work platforms in Germany. Subsequent to a long existing cooperation in the Czech Republic, these large scale truck-mounted machines from the Finnish global market leader are now also being sold by Rothlehner in Germany and are being serviced by Lift-Manager.
- In 2010, the expansion measures to our workshop and administration facilities at our Massing location were completed. The 15 metre high workshop hall, including a crane runway, now enables Lift-Manager to carry out extensive indoor maintenance and repair work on large machines at our Massing site.