Simple operation, longevity and high value retention characterize the Denka devices. Like all DENKA•LIFT models, the DK 18 also offers a large working range and fast, precise movements.
The powerful hydraulic maneuvering drive is standard and makes it quicker to move the work platform on site. Thanks to the sensitive proportional control and the rotatable work basket, even difficult jobs can be done safely and quickly.
Compared to the DL18, the DENKA•LIFT DK18 shows the basket in the direction of travel to the rear. The special advantage of the DK design is the lower weight (less than 2t).
Benefits of DENKA•LIFT trailer lifts:
Sites with limited space and access conditions and high requirements for soil conservation, ground pressure, exhaust and noise emission, etc. In these cases trailer platforms can serve as niche equipment their special advantages.
A wide range of special equipment is available for the DDENKA•LIFT DK18. The most popular options on the part of our customers are:
Special coulour in RAL tone
LED basket lighting
brushes on the telescope
– easy operation and short set-up times / cost-effective in maintenance and transport
– Lower operating costs compared to truck mounted aerial platforms
– compact dimensions
– Noise and emission-free operation as well as flexibility through battery drive
– No additional means of transport necessary in comparison to self-propelled or tracked aerial work platforms
– Low weight, e.g. 25m working height under 2.5 to
– high level of service friendliness